The Vice President Business Development has full P& L responsibility for an assigned division, and is accountable for its performance, profitability, business planning, sales and marketing, operations, and resources.
- Oversees the operation of the assigned division in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Determines annual budget, fixed asset needs, develops business plan, and executes to meet or exceed.
- Sets and maintains pricing and margins for assigned product lines.
- Sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that divisional objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs of the organization.
- Maintains awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
- Provides leadership by setting clear standards, goals, expectations and leading by example.
- Evaluates and maintains the success of the division.
- Participates on the team that creates the organization's overall vision, mission, values, beliefs, and strategic goals.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction within his or her area of responsibility.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the President.
- 5+ years progressive experience in an Senior leadership role
- 5+ years of P&L and budgeting responsibility
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans.
- Work experience in a rapidly growing and/or rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills including planning, prioritizing and delegating.
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the team’s potential through coaching and effective performance management.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Proven ability to organize/manage multiple priorities coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's, Master's Degree preferred
Qualified Candidates Only Please. Send resume to email@example.comClick here to apply online