Vice President of Business Development and Growth
Strivant Health is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services for physician practices. We use innovative technology, analytics, and automation to maximize revenue, accelerate cash flow, and reduce costs for clients. We seek an experienced sales and growth leader to join the executive team as Vice President of Business Development and Growth. This position will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to drive new business, expand existing accounts, and meet aggressive growth targets.
We believe the future of healthcare revenue cycle management will rely more on introducing automation and analytics rather than historically building large onshore and offshore teams. Paired with a white-glove service approach, we look to lower our client's cost to collect and identify revenue leakage. Our culture operates with a collaborative, "how may I help" approach marked by optimism, curiosity, zeal, and innovation. The company seeks a sales leader who embodies these cultural beliefs and can passionately communicate the company mission and value proposition.
Locations: This role will be a remote home office-based position, ideally located in one of the following regions: Southwest, Southeast, Central/Midwest, and East
Travel: Up to 30% nationwide travel is required, as needed, to conduct business and complete the sales cycle.
Benefits: Include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays, and PTO, 401(k).
The Vice President (VP) of Business Development and Growth leads new customer acquisition and current customer expansion efforts. As an executive team member, the VP will work with the CEO to develop and implement sales strategies and processes to significantly grow annual recurring revenue.
The VP will manage and develop C-suite executive relationships within healthcare organizations to position the company as an invaluable partner, ultimately driving new business and closing physician revenue cycle solution deals that deliver financial improvements.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales strategies to achieve annual recurring revenue goals.
- Create and refine selling processes to drive sales productivity. Promote the company as a “partner of choice” and serve as a thought leader and consultant to clients in a dynamic market where a “one size fits all” approach is not effective.
- Implement business plans at targeted accounts that support short and long-term revenue plans.
- Personally manage and develop C-suite relationships with healthcare prospects.
- Sell services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound sales presentations, and networking activities.
- Conduct the entire sale process from initial research to contract closing.
- Serve as a key strategist in identifying and pursuing broader business opportunities.
- Maintain a pulse on the changing healthcare ecosystem and the competitive landscape within revenue cycle management.
- Coordinate across departments to deliver seamless sales and client onboarding processes.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities. Communicate up-to-date and meaningful analyses and insights regarding trends, opportunities, and market intelligence.
- Establishes account-based marketing campaigns to drive predictable lead conversions and increase company brand awareness.
- Develop mechanisms to establish the company as an invaluable long-term client partner.
- Meet or exceed Company revenue goals.
- Increase monthly/annual recurring revenue via new accounts and expansion in current accounts.
- Ultimately responsible for identifying, leading, negotiating, and selling end-to-end multi-year, multi-service physician revenue cycle solution offerings.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of consultative solution sales experience in healthcare revenue cycle management and deep knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle challenges and KPIs.
- Successful track record of accountability with closing deals and exceeding sales quotas.
- Extremely strong influencer and collaborator with robust negotiation skills, business acumen, and analytical prowess; successfully negotiating, executing, and implementing contracts and closing deals.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills and proven experience driving meetings with C-suite healthcare executives.
- Can demonstrate the ability to solve complex revenue cycle challenges, respond to client needs, and translate market insights into new opportunities to differentiate and grow a business.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, addressing short-term needs while focusing on long-term strategies.
- Understands the determination, energy, drive, and passion it takes to grow and scale an entrepreneurial business.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for contributing to a high-growth organization.
- Ability to travel up to 30% nationwide to conduct the sales cycle and close deals.
Characteristics we love:
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- Allergic to sterile and cold corporate cultures.
- Passionate about producing high-quality deliverables and closing deals.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Collaborative team player.
- Addicted to learning and improving.
- Can turn data into insight.
- Strategic, resilient, and a natural self-starter.
No recruiting firms, please.