Our client, a growing manufacturer of wood products located in Lexington, NC, is seeking a VP of Sales to join their team.
The vice president of sales reports to the General Manager and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development
operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. The VP Sales will drive the company’s achievement of revenue goals.Accountabilities:
• Oversee the hiring and development of the sales organization, appropriate for the company’s
• Be a role model for the company culture.
• Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
• Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales strategies.
• Work closely with the G.M. to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the
company’s customer base.
• Work closely with the G.M. to develop and execute lead programs.
• Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
• Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile
customers and channel partners.Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level
customers and partners.
• Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team-oriented
• Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
• Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Being proficient means, you
understand the basic layout of the programs and understand functions, formulas, tables, ranges and
B.S. Management, B.S. Business or Equivalent Experience
$120,000 to $140,000 per year
Benefits packageClick here to apply online