Utilities/Water Resources Engineer - P.E.
Our client is a multi-disciplined Engineering and Architectural design firm that ranks in the nation’s
Top 500 Design Firms by ENR Magazine.
Civil/Environmental Engineer – with a minimum of 10 years’ Utilities Design experience in
Florida. Must be a Professional Engineer licensed in the state of Florida.
• Fulfilling the responsibilities of a Project Manager as part of project design teams
including architects, engineers, designers, consultants and clients.
• Development, negotiation and management of project scope, contracts, planning,
schedules, budgets, change orders and billing.
• Coordination and collaboration with firm disciplines, other project managers, and
business development teams.
• Research, interpretation and ensuring implementation of company and client
requirements, standards and templates.
• Periodic travel to perform business development and project management tasks. Duty
includes preparation or review of subsequent reports and exhibits.
• Oversight and assistance with compiling documents/construction plans from all
disciplines and submittal to agencies having jurisdiction.
• Oversight of project quality control implementation.
• Management of clients and national account programs.
• Weekly coordination with and reporting to clients and firm leadership regarding
project/program performance with respect to quality, status, schedule and budget.
• Ideal candidate will have a B.S. Degree in Civil/Environmental engineering with a
minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and permitting of utility projects, water and
wastewater treatment facilities, etc. Modeling experience with WaterCAD and
• This person must be fundamentally sound, strong in design and value engineering, have
strong analytical problem solving skills, experienced in dealing with regulatory agencies,
strong management, organization and communication skills.
• This person must enjoy working with people, be proactive, and be a motivator.
• Strong believer of a quality product, true understanding of schedule and budget, keeping
clients informed and follow up to see a project to completion.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and handle projects from inception to completion.
• Ability to deal with clients directly and potentially market new clients.
• Willing to work as a team and have strong organization and communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Dependent upon experience.
• Medical, Dental and Vision with a quality insurance company.
• Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
• 401K, Paid Personal Time Off, and Paid Holidays
The company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Work Environment Employer.