The Ridge Water Services Commission provides water treatment and transmission services to the County of Warner No. 5, the Town of Raymond, Town of Milk River and the villages of Stirling and Warner.
This ‘Hands On’ position will be responsible for operation of the water treatment/distribution system and the wastewater collection/treatment.
- Operation of the Water Treatment & Distribution System and the Wastewater Collection & Treatment System
- Recording and Reporting Data
- Travel within the County of Warner to the various facilities
- On-Call Responsibilities with overtime required
- High Integrity and Team-Based Mentality
- Understanding of Water and Sewer Systems
- Competency with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and Excel considered an asset
- Must be available to meet On-Call duties
- This role will be required to maintain the following certifications: Level II Water Treatment & Distribution, Level I Wastewater Treatment & Collection
- For the right individual, these certifications may be able to be obtained after being hired
- Long Term, Stable Employment
- A Team-based, Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Medical / Dental Benefits & Pension
- Positive Working Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Vehicle to use for Work Related Travel
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.