Surgo (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a leading property development company located in Pretoria. With approximately 50 years' experience in joint ventures with individuals, private companies and listed property funds, they specialise in sourcing property development projects which provide their investors with exciting property investment opportunities.
Their core focus is the planning and execution of convenience retail centres with a strong national tenant profile. They have successfully completed greenfield developments, as well as the acquisition and redevelopment of existing retail centres.
The client is recruiting for a qualified and experienced Utilities Manager
to join our team. Requirements:
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification in related field, or similar
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in utilities management
- Proficient in EXCEL, importing and exporting of meter information
- Responsible for data capturing
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret:
- Council charges
- Meter readings
- Electricity usage, consumption and charges
- Water usage, consumption and charges
- Backup Power usage, consumption and charges
- Gas usage, consumption and charges
- Bulk meter checks
- Ability to flag potential issues as well as table possible resolutions
- Manage the compliancy in terms of council regulations
- Clear criminal record
- Valid drivers' license and own vehicle
- Ability to wok under pressure
- Meet deadlines - excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Remuneration will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202411 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org