Las Vegas, NM
Currently seeking qualified, Las Vegas based Ultrasound Technologist for great opportunities nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 1 years of experience working as an Ultrasound Technologist.
Requirements of the Ultrasound Tech
- Graduate of school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Radiological Technology with a minimum of an Associate's Degree
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 years of experience working as an Ultrasound Technologist
- BLS Required
- RVT Certification Required
- ARRT Certification Required
- ARDMS Certification Required
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Tech
- Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographers care.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assists Radiologist during invasive procedures.
- Perform quality control testing according to regulations.