Ultrasound Technician ARDMS
Recent Graduates will be Considered for this Role
If you are a new or experienced Ultrasound Technician, who wants to make a change for the right reasons. We want to connect with you.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family.
· Active registration with the ARDMS in at least one sonography discipline and ARRT certification in general radiography.
· Current Iowa license to practice general radiography.
· Proof of required continuing educational credits.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff and administration.
· Interacts professionally with patient/family.
· Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in patient care and performance improvement activities.
· Promotes effective intradepartmental and interdepartmental relationships.
· Interprets and follows Radiology Services and hospital policies and procedures.
· Cooperates in planning programs and safety and preparedness for fire and disaster.
· Attends meetings and participates on hospital committees as appropriate.
· Maintains supplies and equipment.
· Promotes hospital/community relationships.
· Transports equipment and patients.
· Assists with training of new employees and students as assigned.
· Completes assigned LEARN module and compliance courses as required.
If you bring the above skills to the hospital, they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development.
To take the first step towards finding your new opportunity apply now. For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to the recruiter listed below: