Our client in Toronto Downtown is looking for a UI/UX Front End Developer to join their growing team
- This position will involve direct interaction with senior UX/UI developer and members of the Stack Development team
- Successful candidates will be able to take graphical designs and convert them to HTML5 wireframes which follow best practices and specified technical requirements
- Must have ability to create and troubleshoot JS and JQuery functions within pages
- Experience in using Bootstrap and all its related functions
- Experience with a template engine with a focus on one of the following products: TWIG, WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine or similar types of integrated template systems
The following are strengths on a 1 to 5 scale with 5 as highest.
- HTML - 4
- Bootstrap – 4
- CSS – 4
- LESS/SASS – 3
- Template Development – 4
NICE TO HAVE:
What you need to know:
- A good eye for aesthetics is helpful when developing wire-frames. A design background is not required but is an asset.
- We work in an open concept team sharing ideas and assisting one another in solving problems and improving product ideas.
- Our development cycles are short and we use wire-frames as part of our prototyping process.
- Collaboration and communication are critical for us to achieve quality products in short time frames.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!