NOTE: Although our home office is located in Northeast Ohio, we are entertaining applications for remote or hybrid work for this position.
The UX/UI CRM Designer position supports the business as well as our technology team by incorporating business requirements into badass designs that make the user experience easy, seamless, and lively. The Designer will provide value through all the phases of the product's life cycle:
- collaborating with support and business to understand user-needs or build solutions
- constructing patterns and interface to effectively address issues and integrate with existing design language
- creating and refining design documents, references, or other UX artifacts with business, product and development to create timely solutions
- communicating necessary requirements and providing appropriate documentation to inform development
- reviewing internal and external feedback and testing to validate change effectiveness
- Working closely with the Product & Business teams to understand how to effectively make new UI/UX that addresses user needs and provides business value.
- Research software and design trends to find and create meaningful, extendable UI and UX solutions
- Designing visually compelling and cohesive product experiences that integrate and grow existing branding
- Working regularly with Product & Development teams to create new designs and improve old ones in existing products
- Communicating and creating effective design documentation using modern tooling that accurately explain how to develop and layout new interfaces
- Reviewing features implemented by development and providing guidance on how to improve them based on user feedback and business needs
- Conducting usability interviews and collaborating with support to gather feedback and insights into customer needs and pain
- Bring thoughtfulness and attention to detail to your work
- Always be learning, be flexible and deliver amazing quality
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 3-5 years of combined professional experience as a systems analyst, user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar lead role (this is NOT an entry level position)
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Previous experience with a CRM platform (preferred), SaaS products, or other Complex Internal Business softwares
- Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma for application prototyping, component work, user-stories, and design informative animation
- Experience designing a comprehensive design library for a company with unified branding
- Experience in UX/UI design and core service design methods and processes
- Experience with some work being managed through tickets alongside development teams, utilizing Agile(like) development process and working within Sprints.
- Ability and desire to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making)
- Communicate and Conduct feedback sessions and stakeholder interviews internally and externally and to be able to organize the results to find solutions.
- Be able to explain and describe work, reasoning, decisions, and, ultimately, impact to support and managers to help the general understanding of the product design direction
- Depth in at least one practice area (experience strategy, service design, interaction design, visual design, data visualization, or design research) that sets you apart from the pack
- A passion for creating new methods and practices
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges
- Confidence and pride in your work, skills, experience, and expertise