Calling all Cycling enthusiasts, with a passion for sales!
Do you enjoy the outdoors?
Are you an active person?
Is Cycling your passion?
Then we have a position for you
In partnership with a Global Specialist Cyclist Insurer solutions company, we are looking for an energetic and motivated UK Sales Agent to join their team based in Stellenbosch. The purpose of this role is driving sales through telephonically closing sales and upselling insurance packages. A family orientated environment with a group collective of achieving sales targets.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Following up on quote requests, taking inbound calls, and assisting customers to take out policies or add additional coverage to their existing policies.
Reporting & Administration:
Ensuring all internal and external processes are followed, allowing for accurate reporting and meeting internal and partner requirements.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have their own vehicle / transport
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet;
- Enjoy speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients;
- Be a team player;
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving;
- Be able to listen well to match the best products with clients’ individual needs;
- Have good bicycle knowledge and are interested in the technical aspects of cycling
- Grade 12
- Extremely well spoken in English
- Worked with International clients before
- Strong sales ability
- Great negotiating skills
- 1 to 2 years Insurance or Financial Sales experience
UK Summer Period (alternating shifts during No-Daylight-Savings from April - September)
- Shift 1 - 09h00 to 18h00
- Shift 2 - 10h00 to 19h00
- Under normal circumstances only Monday to Friday, but with high volumes Saturday shifts may be required on rotational/voluntary basis
UK Winter Period (alternating shifts during Daylight-Savings from October - March)
- Shift 1 - 10h00 to 19h00
- Shift 2 - 11h00 to 20h00
- Monday to Friday
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202515 subject heading or email body.
- R8 000 basic salary
- Plus Commission
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org