What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities:
For your Client:
- Lead end-to-end presales activities
- Create strong value propositions
- Ensure delivery of strong RFx’s, contextualized demos and powerful POCs
- Perform tailored, high-level demos demonstrating business value
- Design high level solutions to fit client needs and environment during the deal process
- Resolve client concerns around technical capabilities, information security, and platform architecture during the sales process
- Actively engage in product release cycles to market new releases and provide feedback on the product roadmap
- Participate in deal shaping and sizing with the Sales team
- Create, update and maintain knowledge bank
- Stay up to date on technologies in the marketplace, as well as competitive technologies
- Participate in knowledge sharing inside and outside of your team
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Basic programming knowledge – minimum 1 years programming experience in .NET (C#, C++ or VB) or Java
- Minimum 4 years experience in a client-facing pre-sales, professional services or technical role
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, competency in other languages is a plus
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience with working with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion or Nice
IMPORTANT Note: You should have the profile of a Software Developer, who now wants to switch to a Consultancy role.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan