How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients;
- Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers
- Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best solution
- Build solutions for different industry landscapes
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with UiPath
- Develop automation robots for industry specific usage
- Gather project requirements for integration with various partner products
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products;
- Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding external technologies to UiPath ecosystem
What we expect from you (must have)
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match);
- Previous experience in application or implementation domain is a must;
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus;
- Previous experience in industry specific tools and applications is a plus;
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in any other languages is a plus;
IMPORTANT Note: Our core value is passion for technology. The ideal candidate should possess a mix between programming skills, solutioning and customer interaction skills. In this role you will be polishing both your technical and your soft skills, having exposure to a huge portfolio of customers from all industries, different geographies and the top technologies on the market.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Private healthcare plan and a life insurance plan.