What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Role: Presales Technical Consultant - Calgary CAN
The Presales Technical Consultant (PTC) is a strategic technical advisor to Prospects, Customers and the UiPath sales force. This position champions efforts to secure the technical win by shepherding necessary technical resources throughout the sales campaign resulting in direct impact on the customer decision making process across all levels of the business.
He/she is known as a subject matter expert in multiple technical disciplines, and acts as a strategic advisor to technical professionals within their assigned territory. The Presales Technical Consultant assists with mentoring and coaching of new members of the Regional team and is a trusted business partner of the Regional Sales Leader and other Regional team members including Delivery and Customer Success. In addition, the PTC shares ownership in achieving the Territory’s business objectives and revenue targets.
Scope of activities:
- Execution of the UiPath America’s Sales Strategy to ensure over-achievement of the associated revenue and business objectives
- Collaborate with Channel Account Executives and Channel Account Managers to contribute to the territory channel enablement strategy
- Effectively utilize technical resources both internally and externally as needed to close prospective opportunities
- Drive end-user adoption of UiPath products through events and training, seminars, webinars, technical trainings, and other activities as appropriate.
- Actively participate in Sales QBRs and Territory Planning reviews
- Proactively foster strong contacts and relationships with corporate resources that can assist in progressing Sales campaigns
- Contribute to clients’ business objectives by offering industry relevant perspective on markets and industries.
- Identify and resolve gaps in Sales tactics as they relate to customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and provide tools and solutions to address the gaps.
- Present and market the design, value and ROI of proposed UiPath solutions to customers and prospects
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products to enable the capability to effectively address and dispel objections to UiPath solutions
- Work with the UiPath Channel Sales Team(s) and Partners to formulate and implement both tactical and strategic sales initiatives within their assigned territory
- Identify and provide education and training internally and externally that accelerates the consumption of UiPath products
- Conduct on-going meetings with corporate resources to keep current on UiPath direction and products
- Demonstrate ability to relate client business challenges to UiPath solutions
- Deliver UiPath’s value proposition in a persuasive and accurate manner
- Coach, mentor and train other resources within the organization as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to gain the confidence of both Sales Management and Presales staff
- Build and maintain customer relationships to be significantly leveraged in driving additional UiPath business
- Ability to influence client technology decisions with a UiPath solution
- Ability to train UiPath sales and technical personnel on architectures and solutions
- Ability to validate proposed solutions and architectures and create appropriate messaging for UiPath sales and technical staff
- Must possess:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in the aggressive pursuit of territory objectives.
- Background in business consulting and/or software development
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills across broad audiences
- Focused customer service/support skills
- Proactive listening skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to execute and see tasks to conclusion
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of five years of industry related experience with a minimum of five years of technical sales experience.
Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience with working with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion or Nice
- UiPath solution knowledge
- Sales, Business and Technical skills balance
IMPORTANT Note: You should have the profile of a Software Developer, who now wants to switch to a Consultancy role.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses
Healthcare plan and a 401K plan