UI DEVLOPER - Feed the world!
Our client, an originator and leader in the farming equipment sector developing innovative solutions with fully integrated and add-on mobile applications for their world is looking for a UI Developer to help their future-focused Dev-Team team to design software and electronics that will add value to their agricultural customers and operators in the field, the tractor cab, and in the farm office. If you are an experienced UI Developer with solid user interface exposure and you’re looking for a perfect fit for your skills and interests, keep reading!
As UI Developer, you'll assist in the planning, management, guidance, and administration of projects, communicate with dealers and customers for feedback and input on products, liaise and collaborate with associated teams for new product integration and current product upgrades. As a UI developer, with Xamarian/XAML experience, who loves the UI side, you'll be talking to end-users, driving and riding in farm implements and making their applications better for all. If you love putting UX into code in an effort to better help feed the world, then picture yourself in this exciting role!
In addition to an eye on work-life balance, with flex times to balance the go times, our client offers extensive and continued training and development, career advancement opportunities, a highly competitive salary, KPI bonus, corporate profit sharing, full benefits and EDO's. This role will be offered to an individual who seeks long-term growth in a successful, stable organization with an eye to your future. Learn and work with the best while enjoying the energy of working in a dynamic and supportive team! In addition to being rewarded with an industry-leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance, (including from the US) is available, as well as a support to make your move and life in SK comfortable.
- Degree in Engineering/CompSci, or related fields, with applicable background in UI, farm tech or software development and an interest in agriculture
- 5+ years of experience in application development, mobile platforms, GIS, and other
- A willingness to learn within a fun team atmosphere!
- Proficient with XAML/Xamarin, C# coding skills, reactive programming
- Experience with Xamarin, MS Visual Studio, and Azure IoT a definite plus
- Good understanding of UI Dev applications and MVVM design patterns
- Experience with front end web app development, preferably with Angular
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices and configuration
Nice-to-haves would also include:
- Ability/interest in developing software development plans, timelines and test procedures for farm equipment applications
- Some familiarity or a strong interest with agricultural/other equipment controls and displays, as well as farming, tractors and implements
- Great organizational skills with the ability to work independently or within a team
- Really strong and relaxed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically, taking information from end-users and incorporating into dev
- Enjoy working in an environment that supports being self-directed, collaborative and cutting-edge
Apply here with your resume or call me directly to discuss your interest and qualifications: Ed Danneberg, Recruiter <email@example.com> or at 306-700-4766
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications for UI Developer, we'll put your file directly in from of our clients HR and Hiring Managers in advance or a meeting where you can discuss your interests, qualification and ask all the questions you need to have answered!