As a UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for improving and maintaining the overall look of our products while delivering new and innovative ways to optimize our software’s usability.
Working directly with the UX/UI Design Manager, you’ll create user maps, wireframes, prototypes and mockups. You’ll work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to define and implement innovative solutions within an Agile environment.
- Review current UI design and create action plans that will optimize usage
- Conduct ongoing user research and testing
- Collaborate with PMs to understand their business goals and product objectives
- Proactively provide user-centered feedback
- Support Product Management teams by planning and developing new designs and wireframes
- Create prototypes and mock-ups for Development and Engineering teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years of UI Design experience
- Working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Portfolio supporting UI design experience and results
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledgeable in wire-framing tools, storyboards, user flows, and site mapping
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to work independently and as an active member of a team
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.