UHNW Client Advisor
Our client is an independent, registered investment and wealth management adviser that has been serving select families, family offices, foundations, and endowments since the late 90s as an outsourced chief investment officer and a multi-family office. Currently advising on over $8 billion for over 100 clients located nationally.
They are committed to providing superior investment performance by utilizing select, difficult-to-access managers in a full range of asset classes that are located globally.
We integrate this investment approach with client-specific wealth planning strategies and other personalized wealth management services. Our Client is seeking an experienced individual who has wealth management experience, strong technical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent client relationship skills to deliver these services to clients who are located nationally, tend to have complex family and financial situations, and generally have investable assets of $25 million to $200 million.
Fulfilling these responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining a day-to-day relationship for 20-25 households.
- Developing and delivering comprehensive solutions across a range of investment and planning disciplines.
- Taking a proactive approach to organizing, preparing, and delivering information at regularly scheduled meetings. Review and update consolidated quarterly investment reports and personal financial statements.
- Assessing client needs by defining their financial goals and determining clients’ investment objectives; developing a customized asset allocation strategy and portfolio design. Proactively deliver a full spectrum of solutions, not products, to clients, including sophisticated investment and wealth transfer advice to achieve clients’ goals.
- Being the primary point of contact with the client on a full range of issues, while working closely and collaboratively with other internal professionals to form a cohesive client/relationship team.
- Integrating investment, trust, estate, and philanthropic planning and management of issues as they relate to the clients’ overall strategy. Coordinate services among clients’ attorneys, accountants, and other service providers, and take primary responsibility for integrating their services with the client's overall wealth management plan.
- Staying abreast of changes relating to the economy and the financial markets, which can affect clients and their portfolios; keep in contact with the internal investment team to gain access to important market information; communicate information to clients as appropriate.
- Supporting and initiating the development of new client relationships by being an ambassador for the firm and participating in new business development activities.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following key skills and abilities:
- Team-oriented, demonstrating the ability to work with other members of the client service team to deliver the appropriate solutions to clients.
- Experience in identifying and proactively and creatively crafting solutions in response to client opportunities and problems.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills, creating the ability to convey complex ideas and solutions to clients and others with varying levels of sophistication.
- High attention to accuracy, thoroughness, and execution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An advanced degree in finance, law, or economics and a CFA, CIMA, CFP, CPWA, or similar professional designations are highly desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience, most of which have been spent serving individuals and families.
- Proven client relationship skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus commensurate with experience.
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k) match, and vacation.