Recruitment Partners is currently seeking an experienced Shutdown & Turnaround Coordinator to join our Oil & Gas client in Edmonton, AB. This is an exciting full time salaried position, where you will be responsible for executing annual turnaround and other scheduled outages as they occur. Your Success Will Be Defined By Your Ability To:
Your Strengths Include:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of shutdowns and outages, including; execution, HSE, organizational breakdown structure, scope, work package development, QA, materials and services management, facilities security & logistics, schedule, cost management and close out
- Establish and document best practices
- Provide support for other Turnaround Coordinators at other facilities as required
What You Can Expect:
- 5+ years experience in managing and coordinating large industrial turnarounds
- Project Management experience
- Strong safety background
- Experience in industrial operations or maintenance
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong comprehensive compensations package which includes;
- Variable pay program tied to corporate and individual performance
- A flex credit pool that can be allocated to suit your individual and family circumstances
- A personal fitness account
- Eight flex days and two paid community services days
- An employee assistance program
- Opportunity to work for one of canada's top 100 employers, and one of Alberta's top 70 employers
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply
” button to send your resume directly to Ryan Donaldson.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!