Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fulfillment of fiduciary responsibilities assumed by bank as Trustee, Agent to Trustee and Executor.
- Provide excellent client service to clients, including some direct contact with trust creator, beneficiaries, trustees and co-trustees.
- Participate in Private Trust’s various committee meetings to ensure compliance with Trust Department’s Policy.
- Communicate with outside advisors, vendors and other agents, as needed to request and obtain information needed to perform fiduciary duties on behalf of bank.
Minimum Position Requirements:-7-10+ years of direct personal trust administration experience preferred, but not required.-JD, CPA, CTFA a plus, but not required.-Strong client service skills, including contact with ultra-high net worth individuals and families.-Familiarity and understanding of applicable banking / trust laws and regulations.-Desire to work in a rapidly growing business with an extremely high degree of customer service expectations.-Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters.-Ability to anticipate issues and work quickly and proactively to resolve them.-Ability to work with a close-knit team.
- Review of Trusts, Wills, and business succession documents as needed to perform bank’s fiduciary trust administration duties.