Job Description -
Perform all functions as necessary to administer properly all aspects of accounts handled in the Trust department. Including bringing in new business to the department.
Job Function -
- Communicates with clients and prospects to monitor the quality and delivery of service
- Retain client base by working to deliver the highest service and client contact standards
- Actively participate with the Private Banking Group, internal business partners, and Centers of Influences to solicit referrals and build sales pipeline and cross- selling opportunities
- Achieve annual sales goals of base salary
- Reviews, approves and directs daily administrative functions in accordance with the governing document or client written requests or instructions.
- Ensures that all accounts are properly administered and invested according to the trust agreement provisions and applicable federal laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain profitability by ensuring efficient and quality account administration.
- Develop new account relationships through the community and professional visibility.
- Coordinate all divisional functions to produce efficient and competent account administration to meet the needs of customers.
- Maintain knowledge of trust laws, rules, and statutes of regulatory agencies.
- Interact frequently with the Trust Operations Officer and Executive Management.
- Travel to branch locations and client meetings.
- Identify and refer business to other areas within the Bank as appropriate.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
- Represent the Bank in community organizations and activities to enhance the Bank’s
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years in a Trust Administration department or similar business experience with trust training.
- Provide excellent client service and ability to resolve problems.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.