Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your skills in multi-family roof and floor truss design to provide truss layout support and design services. You will provide support to Project Managers, troubleshoot customer inquiries, answer questions, and maintain account relationships.
- Well-established and highly respected company in the Wall Panel and Component Design and Manufacturing industry
- Strives for quality, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery of all of their products.
- Small enough to care… and big enough to get the job done
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 401K with 4% match, medical, and dental benefits are included
- Growth potential within the company
- Easy access to great shopping, dining options, popular attractions, a variety of business services, and more.
- Scenic parks, historic homes, and unique community events.
- The Town is noted for its amusement parks, golf courses, and downhill and cross-country ski trails.
- The Warren County Bike Path runs from Lake George to Glens Falls and is a gem of the area.
- The many local lakes offer easy access to water for swimming, canoeing, and boating.