Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your skills in multi-family roof and floor truss design to provide truss and wall panel layout support and design services. You will provide support to Project Managers, troubleshoot customer inquiries, answer questions, and maintain account relationships.
- Well-established and highly respected company in the Wall Panel and Component Design and Manufacturing industry
- Strives for the utmost in quality, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery of all of their products.
- Small enough to care… and big enough to get the job done
Benefits & Features:
- Generous base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 401K with 4% match, medical, and dental benefits are included
- Growth potential within the company
For More Information, Contact Cassie Fosher at (603) 323-0957 Cassie@snapdragonassociates.com
- Easy access to great shopping, dining options, popular attractions, a variety of business services and more
- Scenic parks, historic homes and unique community events
- Residents of Round Lake NY find there is never a shortage of activity and recreation