The Treasury Manager will be responsible to perform key Treasury related functions and activities including intercompany loan management, monthly cash, and debt reporting. The Treasury Manager will ensure that the treasury policies and procedures meet the Company’s objectives, needs and regulatory body requirements. This includes preparing accurate cash flow forecasts, ensuring appropriate cash levels for pending Company transactions, managing intercompany accounting and ensuring timely pay down of debt and credit facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee global cash forecasting process and daily cash management.
- Prepare required month-end reporting for cash and debt as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of board materials and operational reporting materials as needed monthly.
- Ensure efficiency and optimization of the virtual card program.
- Manage day to day relationships with our banking partners, including opening/closing new accounts, including management of the know-your-client (KYC) process, overseeing the update of signature cards, requesting/implementing new services, and issuing of letters of credit
- Manage intercompany cash transfers including ensuring efficient movement of cash to minimize the impact of cross border taxes
- Prepare monthly accruals for third-party debt, track and manage debt payments and reporting schedules.
- Serve as the lead/ main contact on audit requests including global bank and debt confirmations, letter of credit tracking and footnote disclosures.
- Assist with technical banking implementations for payment files and other automated processes.
- Prepare required schedules for month-end reporting and budget/ forecasting.
- Assist with acquisition diligence and integration as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Tax and Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting to support both broad corporate initiatives and Treasury specific initiatives.
- Interact with external banks and internal business departments with respect to service quality and process issues. Coordinate researching of incoming payment details on as need basis.
- Oversee Treasury Accountant, act as a coach and mentor, provide learning and development opportunities.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable department to ensure payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely approval on weekly check runs and monitor the Positive Pay Process.
- Maintaining the Corporate Credit Card Program
- Maintain intercompany loan agreements and review intercompany relationships to determine when new intercompany loan agreements are needed.
- Manage the abandoned property process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) certification is preferred
- 5+ plus years of treasury or corporate finance experience
- Technical banking/ merchant processing and payment file knowledge a plus
- Excel modeling skills a plus but not required.
- Supervisory experience a plus
Skills and knowledge:
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new concepts
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently
- Superior written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate / Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel