Treasury Management Senior Accountant
Growing Consumer Products retail organization with 100 operating units seeks a Treasury Management Senior Accountant to manage the daily cash transactions of the business. This is a permanent position that reports directly to the CFO. The client offers the ability to telecommute and opportunity to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile Daily/Monthly Deposits and Credit Card transactions
- Perform monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Reconcile Daily/Monthly Disbursement Accounts
- Prepares and/or assists with Month-End Closing Processes and Journal Entries.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years of previous Treasury/Cash Management experience
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word & Outlook
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including base, Incentives, MDV, 401k and other perks. Apply now to be considered.