BCTG’s client is looking for a Treasury Business Systems Analyst. This person will be responsible for understanding business processes, documenting requirements, provide technical expertise to enhance the Quantum system. Ensures operations are appropriately and efficiently in supported in daily Treasury functions. The successful candidate will have good familiarity with treasury management systems and the associated processes within such systems.
- Resolves production issues with an emphasis on the following modules ( Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation, Foreign Exchange, I/C loans, Money Market, Investments, etc.).
- Actively working with internal IT teams to resolve any issues with bank files and data transmissions between Quantum and other systems including retrieval of market rates as applicable
- Resolving any accounting related issues in collaboration with Accounting team
- Maintaining and managing transaction mapping rules in the system to ensure that the system is accurately categorizing prior day transaction activity from daily bank statement transmissions
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of all static data elements (bank accounts, counterparties, general ledger, etc.) and configuration defaults
Experience with integration with SAP, FXALL, REVAL, Eban, Telematch, and APS2 highly desirable