Title: Superintendent, Commercial Construction
My client is a Commercial General Contractor in the Southeast that is looking to add a Traveling Superintendent to their growing team OR a Jackson, MS Superintendent for an upcoming local project. The company is an established builder throughout the Southeastern US. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets and would like to add a Superintendent to take on new projects in the Jackson area.
My client has a great reputation and they continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with customers and the subcontractors. This results in a tremendous amount of repeat business across the United States. They are dedicated professionals that enjoy adding Top Talent to their team.
- High School diploma, 2-4 year degree is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience working as a superintendent in the commercial construction industry
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results and a ZERO tolerance for safety violations
- OSHA Certification
- Experienced with construction software
- Tech savvy- must have excellent record retention and documentation experience
- Strong communication- written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodating
- Commercial Construction ground up project experience that includes multi-story (4+ story is preferred)
- Previous experience with self-storage facilities and retail development projects is a plus
In this role you’ll receive recognition for a job well done, while receiving industry competitive salary and paid travel expenses-including vehicle. If this sounds like a good match, please upload your resume to begin the interview process.