Title: Traveling Superintendent, Commercial Construction
My client is a Commercial General Contractor in the Southeast that is looking to add a Traveling Superintendent to their growing team OR an Orlando, FL based Superintendent for an upcoming local project. The company is an established builder throughout the Southeastern US. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets. They would like to add a Superintendent to take on new projects in Orlando area. First project is pre-engineered metal building.
This company has a great reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both the customers and the subcontractors. This results in tremendous amount of repeat business and their clients have work across the United States. They are a great bunch of dedicated professionals that enjoy adding Top Talent to their team! In this role you’ll receive recognition for a job well done; while receiving industry competitive salary and paid travel expenses-including vehicle. If this sounds like a good match, please upload your resume to begin the interview process.
- High School diploma, 2-4 year degree is a plus
- +5 years’ experience working as a superintendent in the commercial construction industry
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results and a ZERO tolerance for safety violations!!
- OSHA Certification
- Experienced with Construction Software
- Tech Savvy—must have excellent record retention and documentation experience
- Strong communication-written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodating
- Commercial Construction ground up project experience that includes pre-engineered metal buildings in Southeast, Florida is preferred
- Previous experience with private/charter schools, daycare centers and retail developments, both shell and interior build outs are ideal