Title: Traveling Superintendent, Commercial Construction
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in the Southeast that is looking to add a Traveling Superintendent to their team. The company is an established builder throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets and would like to add a Traveling Superintendent to take on new projects. The first project is in New Orleans, LA and/or Jackson, MS. *Local candidates are also encouraged to apply!!
This company has a great reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both the customers and the subcontractors. This results in a tremendous amount of repeat business and negotiated work. They are a great bunch of dedicated professionals that enjoy adding top talent to their team. If this sounds like a good match, please upload your resume to begin the interview process.
- High School diploma
- 10+ years’ experience working as a superintendent in the commercial construction industry
- Strong construction software experience, Procore is preferred
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Passion for construction
- Multi-story project history to include retail/grocery, multifamily/apartments, hotels & storage facilities is preferred
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodating
- Commercial Construction project experience in the $200k-$20M range is ideal
- OSHA 10 Certification
Please submit your resume and project list. I will contact you and begin the interviewing process.