Traveling Superintendent: Healthcare Construction
My client, a National General Contractor, focused on Healthcare Construction is growing at a fast pace and has an immediate need for experienced Traveling Superintendents. This company has had tremendous success for decades and focuses on a relationship-based business approach. They have a solid backlog and are experiencing growth in multiple states including Alaska, Arizona and Arkansas.
The ideal candidate will have large hospital construction experience, to include new ground up, additions and live renovations. Must have superior customer service as well as great planning skills. This company offers a generous and competitive compensation package, along with a great travel expense paid per diem program.
- High School diploma is required, 4-year degree is a plus
- ICRA Certification is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Superintendent in Healthcare and/or Institutional Construction
- Excellent safety record and thorough knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Ability to manage project progress by physically inspecting and checking subcontractor standards and compliances
- Able to create, maintain and direct the project schedule
- Experience managing the permit and inspection process
- Ability to manage project budgets of $5-$50 million each
- Experience with ground up projects as well as active hospital remodels
- Effective communication skills with owners, subcontractors, architects & engineers
- Longevity with previous employers is preferred
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.