Title: Traveling Superintendent, Commercial Construction
My client is a Commercial General Contractor in the Southeast that is looking to add a Traveling Superintendent to their growing team, or a Tulsa based Superintendent for an upcoming local project. The company is an established builder throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets along with the midwestern US. They would like to add a Superintendent to take on new projects in Oklahoma, Iowa & Nebraska. First project is in Tulsa, Ok, planned to start in the upcoming few weeks.
My client has a great reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both the customers and the subcontractors. This results in tremendous amount of repeat business and their clients have work across the United States. They are a great bunch of dedicated professionals that enjoy adding Top Talent to their team! In this role you’ll receive recognition for a job well done; while receiving industry competitive salary, healthcare benefits, 401-K and paid travel expenses-including vehicle. If this sounds like a good match, please upload your resume to begin the interview process.
- High School diploma
- 5+ years’ experience working as a superintendent in the commercial construction industry
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results and a ZERO tolerance for safety violations!!
- OSHA Certification
- Strong communication-written and verbal
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodating
- Commercial Construction project experience in the $5M-$15M range is ideal
- A working knowledge of metal stud and slab on deck, 4-5 story storage facilities are a plus!