Travel Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS (ASCP or AMT Certified)
An exciting opportunity is now available for a dedicated Medical Technologist to become a part of an efficient hospital laboratory!
Now offering a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance to full-time qualified candidates or temp travel work.
Located in NW Montana, this Medical Technologist will live in an area surrounded by larger towns but have room to hike, enjoy wildlife, land, affordable cost of living, great schools, and a safe, family-friendly community. Hunting, fishing, camping, and all types of outdoor recreation are commonly enjoyed in beautiful Montana city.
The medical center is staffed with helpful, cheerful, and laid-back Montana-loving providers, ancillary staff members, and nurses. The Medical Technologist will be supported by HR, administration, and enjoy above-average benefits. The Laboratory Manager is exceedingly helpful, ensures continued education, and gives space for independent learning. The Medical Technologist will grow at this medical center.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
If you are interested in learning more feel free to reach out to the recruiter below for more information:
Matt Morgan Executive Recruiter
Direct 406 417 3700