Recruitment Partners Inc. is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for a Transportation Manager. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV as a transportation professional with significant management experience. Using your exceptional organizational skills, you will drive to ensure the day to day operations and projects are completed on time and function smoothly.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ensures that transportation modes, frequency of transports and routing are as efficient, safe and as cost effective as possible
- Responsible for equipment & heavy machinery transport logistics
- Mandate policies and procedures for all logistics activities with a special eye on safety
- Acts as the subject matter expert(SME) to the organization in transport strategies and tactics
- Assess current logistics systems and processes to identify and develop opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for ensuring all government and regulatory compliance is adhered to from a transportation and logistics perspective
- Ability to live at site (HOPE BC) for duration of contract
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize as required.
- 8+ years experience in Transport Logistics
- Major Project experience required
- Site experience required
- Pipeline experience required
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Tony Marikar
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!