Our client, a leader in their industry is searching for a Transitions/Onboarding Lead to join their firm.
This position will advise the new Advisor’s office on this firm’s onboarding and transition processes.
- Providing proactive support to the onboarding Advisor office.
- Lead kick-off calls and weekly calls with the Advisor’s office leading up to registration with firm.
- Ensures transition checklist and all forms are accurately completed for a smooth transition.
- Assist incoming Advisor and their office staff with any questions regarding transition.
- Act as an advocate for the transitioning Advisor with any other areas across the new organization to push for resolution, escalation of issues, and responsiveness to any questions.
- Manage all paperwork that comes in for a transition
- Monitor turn-around times and accuracy of paperwork processing from the transition associate as it relates to work associated with a transition.
- Work with the Recruiting team to assist with HOVs by presenting the uniqueness of our transition process.
- Resolving problems and questions independently for a transition.
- Management/Administrator of Albridge
- Manage/oversee the Transitions Associate
- At least five years’ financial Services industry experience working in Operations and Transition Departments.
- Experience with Albridge
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 preferred but NOT required
- Excellent communication and presentation
This firm has continued to experience year over year growth and offers a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for professional growth.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
Click here to apply online