endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with an excellent, rapidly-growing accounting services firm that is seeking talented individuals to join their Transaction Services team. This company has been defined as one of the top accounting firms in the country as they pride themselves on their energy, discipline, results, and commitment to their clients.
As a Manager you will be a vital member of the team managing and executing operational focused projects. You'll execute and manage projects across all sectors, supporting our client service team in developing and executing strategies for transactions. Part of your role will also involve developing experience across a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational and carve-out planning) and post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking. Having a commercial mind-set is key to this consulting based role.)
- Project Management - be part of project teams comprising colleagues from across the transaction services team
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients.
- Business Development - assist in aspects of pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Leadership - provide mentorship and development opportunities to transaction services team
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA Preferred
- 5+ years' in management role
- Experience in public accounting or accounting services firm
- Excellent communication skills - communicating daily with clients and transaction services team
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% on short notice.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.