Our client has an immediate need for a Transaction Advisory Manager at their North Atlanta office, details as follows:
The Transaction Advisory Services group has the prime opportunity to have a positive impact on our client – both strategics (private and public) and private equity investor groups operating in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology, retail and hospitality and business services.
With our specialized knowledge, we dive into client’s buy side and sell side transactions and reemerge with important information and ways to insure return on investment. We do everything we can to ensure that our clients make decisions in their best interest.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, technology, retail and hospitality and business services.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise seniors and associates and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Traveling 15-20% of the time
- Understanding and applying Excel skills
- Demonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executives
- Working effectively and personably with a diverse group
- At least five plus years of recent experience in Audit or Transaction Advisory (preferred)
- Displaying adequate knowledge of GAAP
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Licensed CPA
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Top 100 CPA firm that offers excellent compensation and benefits. If you are interested in elevating your career please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
CB123Click here to apply online