We are working with a Top Tier CPA firm that has an immediate need for a Senior Manager on their Transaction Advisory team at their metro Atlanta office. The ideal candidate must have financial due diligence experience and the ability to lead financial due diligence teams. Position details as follows:
Qualifications/Position Responsibilities:The Transaction Advisory Services group has the prime opportunity to have a positive impact on our client – both strategics (private and public) and private equity investor groups operating in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology, retail and hospitality and business services.With our specialized knowledge, we dive into client’s buy side and sell side transactions and reemerge with important information and ways to insure return on investment. We do everything we can to ensure that our clients make decisions in their best interest.As a Senior Manager in Transaction Advisory Services department, a typical day might include:
Qualifications Needed:Understanding and applying Excel skillsDemonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executivesWorking effectively and personably with a diverse groupAt least seven plus years of recent experience in Audit or Transaction Advisory (preferred)Displaying adequate knowledge of GAAP4-year bachelor’s degreeLicensed CPAReporting StructureAs a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services group, you will have the unique opportunity to gain a broad based business experience while also having a significant impact on your client. The majority of projects will consist of teams with 2-4 employees in them. The Senior Manager will be reporting to a Partner.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, technology, retail and hospitality and business services.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise managers, seniors and associates and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines) and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Traveling 15-20% of the time while upholding values and reputation
We offer an excellent compensation package with competitive salary, incentive compensation plans, benefits and a schedule that allows work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the firm and help to expand their practice. If you are interested in being considered please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online