The Training Content & Development Specialist is responsible for the development of product technical training materials for both internal and external audiences. The Product Trainer works closely with the product management, R&D, marketing and sales teams to determine requirements and gather content, and develops presentations, hands-on exercises and other materials for in-person, webinar, and LMS-based training for plumbers, distributors, and other audiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Click here to apply online
- Work closely with the product management and engineering teams during product development to gain a comprehensive understanding of new products.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing teams to identify training requirements for new and existing products
- Develop in-depth training content in support of product launches and existing products. This may include training presentations, video training modules and hands-on training exercises, ensuring materials are consistent with brand guidelines and product messaging.
- Conduct training as needed, leading webinar-based training and assisting with in-person training.
- Work with external agencies and partners to develop and deliver training content
- Periodic travel may be required