The Quality and Training Analyst will be the primary analyst for quality data and training activities regarding three retail Service Desks. The Quality and Training Analyst will leverage their expertise to deliver optimization of agent performance and continuous quality improvement. Additionally, the analyst will aid in developing training materials for dissemination to the Service Desk agents. Assistance with training delivery may also be required, including post-COVID “in class” instruction as needed.
- Must be available for work on weekends if the urgent need arises, as well as primary business hours between 8 AM-5 PM CST.
- This is currently a remote role due to COVID, however, office attendance may be required in the future.
- Work with offshore auditing team to deliver audit reporting and track/monitor progress.
- Work with offshore auditing team to perform call and Incident calibration audits.
- Provide input to management for reports or review meetings.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze standardized processes.
- Recommend and help to implement strategies to address issues.
- Assist in the tracking of skill assessment measurements.
- Collaborate with the vendor training team, internal management and technical resources, and the client, as needed, to develop and improve the training curriculum.
- Assist with the delivery of training materials as needed (classroom or remote). Must be comfortable speaking in front of small to medium size groups (5-20 people).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (4-5 Years), including: Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Inbound technical help desk experience (2-3+ Years) (Help Desk auditing experience preferred)
- General understanding of ITIL Incident and Problem Management practices (Incident Management – Incident Registration, Categorization, Diagnosis, and Resolution / Problem Management – Proactive vs. Reactive Problem Management, Problem Management interaction with Incident Management and Knowledge Management processes)
- ITIL Foundations Certification a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.