Introduction:SURGO (PTY) LTD is currently recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Trainer to work remotely with their Training Department. Job Purpose:The purpose of this role is to conduct product, systems and soft skills training as required by the company and its' clients. This role would also involve the planning, implementation, delivery and reporting of all training activities within the organisation.The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Training and Development Officer.Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Facilitator, Assessor and/or Moderator accreditation (desired)
- Training/ Facilitation experience a must
- 2+ years working experience in a call centre environment
- Ability to use PC/ Mac
- Intermediate experiences on MS Office
- Online training experience (advantageous)
- Well versed in English (Read, Write and Speak), with one additional recognised South African language
- Valid drivers’ license
- Own Transport
Training methods and material
- Facilitate the Operations training of the company online/ face to face as required
- Populate training registers for any training intervention
- Send out invitations to relevant stakeholders participating in the Induction process of new starters
- Activate all IT request (i.e. logins, systems, etc.)
- Request stationery and venue for training groups
- Print training material on an ad hoc basis
- Successful implementation of operational training programs. 95% of trainees successfully complete their training programs
- Plan, implement, deliver, administer and report on all training interventions/solutions
- Conduct Needs analysis / training gaps
- Assist in conducting training assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed and ensure training / coaching interventions take place accordingly
- Knowledge and Skills Retention
- Assist in measuring and assessing the employees’ improvement in expertise and their ability to apply the knowledge gained directly to their work functions.
- Ensure training feedback in order to establish gaps to be addressed in the delivery of training
- Assist in the design and review of training material, development of training policies and procedures as and when required
- Coordinate with HR for employee inductions, including review and development to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the program
- Attend internal and/or external meetings regarding training.
- Ongoing communication with administration and/or supervisors.
- Assist in reporting on training delivery, forecasts and stats on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Ensure meeting with Operations Managers and Team Leaders in feedback on each trainee scores and areas that would require more coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure all Knowledge Assessments are completed by employees on a monthly basis
- Responsible for handover process of training documents, from training to human resources as well as training to operations
- Ensure meticulous maintenance of training records to show compliance and evaluation has been achieved
- Keep accurate records of mentoring/coaching/support and evaluation of trainees or trainers being supported/developed
- Maintain an accurate training database
- 45 hours a week (which includes 1 hour lunch/tea breaks) – Monday to Friday only. From time to time, you may be required to work shifts, in order to accommodate training in the Operations Department.
- Market related, depending on the level of experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201941 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.