endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Evansville Indiana is looking for a EH&S Training Coordinato
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, implementing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving training programs and policies at the plant level
- Maintains and/or assists EHSS Manager with the upkeep and improvement of multiple record keeping requirements.
- Actively participates in the plant Safety First Audit and Layered Process Audit processes.
- Coordinates, facilitates, administers, monitors and evaluates effectiveness of training efforts and implements corrective action as necessary.
- Partners with center leadership and Quality to access instructional effectiveness by determining the impact of training on employee skills and the impact on center KPI’s.
- Works with Plant Management to ensure training needs are identified, planned, aligned and addressed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in training, Designated Trainer or education role preferably in manufacturing or automotive industry.
- Must have completed documentation of training appropriate for duties prior to performing duties independently and/or training staff.
- Able to make accurate and complete documentation.
- Working knowledge of State and Federal Regulations, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO14001, IATF 16949 preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.