Global Law Firm in Midtown Atlanta is seeking a Trademark Paralegal to assist the Trademark Department on matters relating to trademark, copyright and domain name matters, with an emphasis on foreign and domestic trademark prosecution.
- Assist attorneys and clients in intake, planning, and managing trademark portfolios.
- Manage multiple client-facing databases containing all completed and pending trademark matters for each client.
- Assist with preparation, filing, prosecution and maintenance of trademark applications at the USPTO.
- Initiate foreign filings and coordinate and correspond with foreign trademark agents concerning foreign trademark applications.
- Develop foreign filing strategies and file international trademarks
- Monitor prosecution deadlines. Ensure proper responses are provided.
- Prepare status charts for clients. Communicate and correspond with clients concerning new and pending applications. Maintain and expand ongoing client relationships.
- Conduct online trademark searches and other investigatory functions.
- Organize, maintain and update files and docket information related to clients’ trademark portfolios.
- Domain name and copyright experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of foreign and domestic trademark prosecution
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Sherrie@LawStaffGroup.com