BCTG’s direct client is looking for a Trade Business & System Analyst to contribute to the Trade systems evolutions and maintenance in Americas markets, acting primarily as a system and business analyst for the different Trade teams.
- Participate in the project lifecycle of major initiatives by working closely with the business community to define needs and objectives. Follow through in the building of test plans, documentation, and training.
- Lead, analyze and implement smaller initiatives required by the business community, especially around Office365. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training of new solutions or enhancements and modifications to existing software systems.
- Provide service to the user community by supporting and assisting in problem resolutions to ensure error-free applications.
- Support the success of Trade applications through regular generation and monitoring of KPI reports to highlight usage trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB Responsibilities
Change Request management
- Collect needs from local key-users and align on appropriate solutions with Americas management.
- Assist the business teams in project requirements, and objectives definition.
- Document comprehensive processes, technical, and business needs.
- Contribute to Request for Information/Proposal processes.
- Participate in the project lifecycle for Trade IS projects with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Write detailed specifications and have them approved.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to follow-up on deliverables or act as project manager, supervising the resources involved in the projects, tracking budget and following-up on developments
- Define test approach and support Users Acceptance Tests.
- Other tasks as required.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Trade SharePoint-based solutions
o Administration of Users and User Rights
o Provide recommendations to users on SharePoint best practices
Support and Maintenance
- Create documentation to assist in routine support topics.
- Train business key-users on common support topics and resolutions.
- Provide expert support to users across Americas markets for Trade applications and systems.
- Analyze production issues and manage corrective actions in coordination with development teams.
- Monitor and reinforce system usage through regular generation of KPI statistics.
- Minimize support workload by proposing alternative solutions to mitigate root-cause of issues.
RELEVANT SCOPE MEASURES
Sales, profit, company headcount, budget responsibility, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze issues, requests, and formalize a synthetic proposal on the software architecture and changes, including their impact and workload.
- Ability to follow up with the full development lifecycle and assist users during testing phase in accordance with best practices.
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and in a team with other department members, users, or consultants.
- Proactively alert management team of potential problems or roadblocks.