Our client is looking for an exceptional Logistics Customer Service Team Manager in the tracking and handling department to join our operations. We are launching a new international USA customer support Logistics campaign and are in search of the perfect Manager to lead the campaign to success. If you are in search of growth opportunities and possess exceptional leadership skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the team answers inquiries via phone and email within the SLA
- Ensure the team proactively track shipments within the SLA
- Ensure the team updates shipment statuses and tracking notes in our tracking management system.
- Ensure the team communicates with clients regarding shipment delays and status updates
- Ensure the team communicates with our vendors regarding shipment delays and status updates
- Ensure the team troubleshoots delayed shipments potentially finding alternate transit
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints through the
- ticketing system.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues / clients as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Leading a team of customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Who You Are
- Must have matric
- Have a minimum of 3 years customer service team leader call centre experience with a background in logistics, courier or freight forwarder experience as well as Import / Export customs knowledge
- Neutral Accent with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good data capturing capabilities
- Experience working with USA clients advantageous
- Ability to multitask and customer centric
- Flexible, motivated, energetic and results orientated
- Strong coaching and development skills
- Problem solving skills and solutions focused with attention to detail
- Team player and motivational skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with ability to manage a team
- Excellent time skills with ability to be self-managed, and organised
- Analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally to achieve business goals
- Ensure quality control measures are in place and corrective action is applied where necessary
- Basic – R20,000
- Commission and Incentives -R3500
- Night Shift Allowance – R1000
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance after 3 months of employment
- E-Learning portal access to over 70 courses
Working Hours :
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202014 subject heading or email body.
- Mon – Fri 9pm to 9am EST the following morning
- Sat 2pm to midnight EST
- Sunday 12am to 9am Monday morning EST
- Please note the above will be done in shifts which will be rotated to meet the above working hours.
- USA Public Holiday Roster
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566