Our client is looking for exceptional logistics customer service agents must be in the tracking and handling queries department (AIR FREIGHT NOT SEA) to join our continuously growing team.
We are launching an international USA customer support Logistics campaign and we are looking for
exceptional customer service representatives with a background in Air Freight logistics to join our dynamic team.
What You'll Do
- Answer inquiries via phone and email
- Proactively track shipments
- Update shipment status and tracking notes in our tracking management system.
- Communicate with clients regarding shipment delays and status updates
- Communicate with our vendors regarding shipment delays and status updates
- Troubleshoot delayed shipments potentially finding alternate transit
- Multitask between platforms on the client's CRM system
- Deliver the best possible customer satisfaction through your interaction with your clients
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with support resolutions provided
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Working with a team to find appropriate solutions
- Quickly identify and communicate new issues for expedient investigation and resolution
- Achieve specified client SLA’s
Who You Are
- Must have Matric
- Logistics, courier or freight forwarder experience
- Import / Export customs knowledge
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s customer service call centre experience in logistics (Advantageous)
- Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good data capturing capabilities
- Experience working with USA clients advantageous
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to multitask - working on multiple screens at once
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical ability including proficiency with email and support ticketing systems.
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Attentiveness and patience
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202013 subject heading or email body.
- Basic – R9000
- Attendance Bonus – R500
- Shift Allowance – R500
- Commission and Incentives up to R2500
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance after 3 months of employment
- Professional Development: Internal LMS with access to over 70 online courses
- Campaign Working Hours: Current
- Mon – Fri 9pm to 9am EST the following morning
- Sat 2pm to midnight EST
- Sunday 12am to 9am Monday morning EST
- Please note the above will be done in shifts which will be rotated to meet the above working hours.
- USA Public Holiday Roster
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.