Our client in northern KY are in need of a Tooling Manager with the following;
- Manages all Tool Room operations within appropriate process guidelines and budgets;
- Oversees all cost control/justification for department, including purchasing of tooling repair parts;
- Develops and implements modifications and improvements, recommending specifications and scheduling for new projects and process improvements;
- Schedules daily mold setting, cleaning and repair activities;
- Maintains preventive maintenance program for all molds and insures that these are performed as scheduled;
- Evaluates down time and efficiency reports to determine productivity levels and areas requiring special attention.
- Actively meets with vendors and suppliers to insure best price/quality are being received on all part and/or repair orders;
- Maintains and insures organization of tooling part inventory;
- Conducts lock-out/tag-out training as needed;
- Coordinates with outside repair vendors and insures that their work is completed according to standard procedures.
5 years of progressive experience as a Plant Tooling Manager in a high volume-manufacturing environment.
5 years of experience in repair and maintenance of injection molding and/or stretch blow molding tooling.Click here to apply online