We have a great client in the greater Greensboro area in need of a tooling engineer. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the following;
Click here to apply online
- Responsible for managing project engineering, construction and procurement of tooling and equipment.
- Specifies engineering parameters for new tooling, equipment, and product.
- Coordinates quotes for related tooling and equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems associated with tooling and equipment.
- Participates in production and product design activities to achieve optimum results.
- Supports operation requirements with tooling and production engineering, problem identification, resolution, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Interacts and communicates with customers, suppliers, and operational personnel to achieve business opportunities.
- Responsible for activity related to travel, appointment scheduling, and customer visits.
- Assists in the maintenance and improvement of tooling.
- Assists with new product startups as needed.
- Ensures that OSHA and safety guidelines are met if applies to the tool
- Generation of cost saving opportunities related to tooling and presentation to management.
- Assists sales with procuring tool quotes and evaluating best choice for the company and customer.
- Assists sales in evaluating cycle times and processes.
- Oversees tool build and approvals to production with customers, tool shops and plant.