Provide prompt, first quality processing of new and used auto inventory titles and collection of monies and maintain compliance and achieve customer service benchmarks. Seek ways to improve business operation efficiencies and customer service. Support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
Essential Job Functions
- Maximize profit retention, financial reporting and personnel administration.
- Prepare tax and title documents in a time sensitive manner to achieve or exceed title reporting standards and benchmarks.
- Submit legal transfer of documents of Department of Motor Vehicles on a timely basis.
- Assist to post new and used car deals.
- Compile and verify documents, such as invoices and checks to substantiate business transactions.
- Reconcile, process and finalize daily cash and credit card deposits to update receivable ledgers.
- Compile cost reports, revenue and balance sheets.
- Ensure all titling paperwork is filed in accordance with appropriate state deadlines.
- Monitor and record accounts payable and receivable to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintain customer, vendor and employee confidence and protect operations by exercising discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain ability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Perform all other job duties as requested by management.
- 2+ years of dealership title clerk experience or equivalent experience.
- CDK/ADP knowledge.
- New and used vehicle registration in the state of Arizona experience.
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!