$18 - 20/hour (DOE)
- Title Manifest to check completeness of receiving
- Receive by comparing the entire VIN number to AMS, Lien Release and any other paperwork that may be attached. Verify the odometer reading, release of liens, “free and clear” title, line of ownership is properly documented and that the titles contain no alteration. Look for announcements in AMS in title management against the boxes checked on the title– verify they are accurate.
- Keep updated notes on outstanding problem titles to assure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Scan copies of each title received and documents that are kept on a common drive.
- Title Filing for multiple auction sites
- Process titles from sellers and assign to new buyer.
- Mail paid vehicle titles to purchasing dealers and/or floor plan company.
- Pull reports, customer worksheets, vehicle inventory and title absent list at the end of the day on auction day.
- Monthly Title Inventory Reconciliation
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates, please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or email@example.com.