Our client is a growing, progressive company with a network of grain elevators across Canada - and they need your mechanical ability to maintain a state-of-the-art export facility on the west coast.
Your position is key to optimizing operational efficiencies, minimizing downtime, and managing risk while ultimately ensuring the timely movement of grain through the facility. Ensure agriculture products are unloaded, processed, and shipped to world markets quickly.
Does this sound like you?
Key Responsibilities Include:
- A red-seal Millwright/Industrial mechanic
- An innate mechanical ability with proven troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills
- Desire to maintain new instead of repair old equipment
- 3+ years of maintenance experience working with heavy industrial materials handling systems
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- You can demonstrate initiative, leadership, and high quality of work
- A computer aptitude using mobile devices and computerized maintenance systems
- Able to complete tasks as assigned, when assigned, in the time assigned without feeling stressed
Are you looking for these elements in your ideal job?
- Maintain the plant infrastructure and material handling systems (conveyors, bucket elevators, dust collection systems, grain cleaning equipment, fans)
- Maintain electrical and control systems
- Utilize a mobile user interface, tablet-based system; recording work details
- Adhere to lock-out-tag-out isolation protocols
- Adhere to housekeeping and food safety requirements
- Hold safety as paramount; mitigating and identifying safety hazards
- Troubleshoot and identify root issues causing equipment failure
- Inspect facilities and identify repair and improvements needed
- Reporting regularly to management
- Working in an essential industry
- Working within a maintenance team
- An opportunity to grow your career with a company that supports the success of their employees
- An organization that is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment
- Personal/Flex days, Sick Days
- Competitive wage with shift premiums
- Working shift work - 6 on, 3 off
Click here to apply online
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Theresa at 1.604.800.1653 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!