Ticket Resolution Agent - $19.23/hour
The State of Arizona is looking for a Ticket Resolution Agent. This is a fully remote position requiring internet access with sufficient bandwidth to handle applications required for the job duties.
- Review, research, and analyze routine to moderate ticketed issues for taxpayer inquiries.
- Reroute ticket escalations to appropriate departments, in accordance to policies, procedures and job aids.
- Email appropriate documents to taxpayers regarding inquiry requests. Document and update critical information in Ticketing, TAS and supporting systems according to standard work on completion of each request.
- Document and track daily production utilizing tools as outlined and required.
- Utilize all software, databases, systems and scripts as outlined in standard work.
- Attend and participate in training, meetings, and huddles as required.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Google Suite proficiency
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org